You want to learn data science, data engineering and become a pro on Big Data, Apache Spark and all the fancy stuff behind it? I constantly write tutorials on Cloudvane to give you the chance to learn about it. Below is a list of currently available tutorials on my blog. I update them frequently and add new tutorials to it, so please make sure to subscribe to constantly receive updated :). Currently, there are tutorials about Apache Spark and Apache Hadoop. If you aren’t familiar yet with Python, I’ve created a tutorial on Python programming for those familiar with other languages like Java. For those already familiar with Spark, but interested in learning about Data Science, I would recommend you doing the machine learning tutorial.
Have fun learning!
Big Data / Data Engineering
- Spark: An introduction to Apache Spark
- Hadoop: An overview on the different components in Apache Hadoop.
- Hive: An overview of the Hive Query Language (HiveQL)
Data Science / AI
- Machine Learning: An introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning with Spark: An introduction to Machine Learning with Spark MLLib
- Data in Python Tutorial: Getting started with SciPy: NumPy, Pandas and MatPlotLib
- Python for Spark: Learn how to work with Python
- Big Data and Data Science: a non-technical primer on data handling.
- Big Data Introduction: getting started with Big Data
- Data Governance Tutorial: learn about the need for data governance
There are plenty of Tutorials available on this page in order to learn about Data Science and Data Engineering. If you want to dig much deeper into that, you can visit the project page for Apache Spark or Python.
Do you want to get notified when new tutorials arrive? Subscribe here:
In case you enjoyed this tutorial, feel free to subscribe to Cloudvane.com and get updates every time a new tutorial is posted. Every week, some tutorials are written. This is great to get into Data Science and Data Engineering. Just enter your e-mail below and you will get a confirmation e-mail. Make sure to also check your Spam folder. When you subscribe, you can learn new things on a weekly basis.