The cloud adoption in CEE is approaching a turning point. Innovative companies and CIOs are embracing the cloud in an increasing number, challenging the “wait and see” approach of their competitors.
After several years of investments in the development of the cloud by service providers, the cloud has moved beyond the hype in CEE and has become a viable option for enhancing business agility, efficiency and driving innovation in enterprise IT. Perception around the advantages and risks of the cloud are also shifting. The business value is rapidly gaining credit through the best practices provided by the increasing number of CEE implementations while traditional concerns around security and control are becoming less prevalent.
No surprise, that the outlook of the cloud market remains outstandingly positive, representing the most dynamic segment of ICT market in CEE with an average growth rate of more than 50% for the next years. However, the growth will vary among cloud service types, depending on the resonation of the service with the specifics of the CEE market. IDC expects the most dynamic uptake in virtual private cloud, as it best addresses the need of customers for control and security, while delivering the advantage of the lower costs of the public cloud infrastructure.
The IDC Cloud Leadership Forum will provide you with insight in the ultimate cloud trends and the most recent experience of enterprise cloud users through a host of industry expert, vendor and case study presentations, roundtable discussions and coffee break talks.
- Beyond the Hype: The Big Picture of Cloud Computing
- The cloud as the foundation of the next generation IT
- Measuring ROI: Cloud Computing, Efficiency, and Sustainability
- What would suite you best? – The Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud Models
- Cloud Compliance Challenges and Solutions
- Cloud Security Concerns: Vendor Solutions and Customer Experience
- Private cloud: the life after virtualization
- Infrastructure Trends in the Cloud
- Cloud-Based Applications
- Is cloud diminishing or transforming the role of the CIO?
- How to get the green-light for cloud form teh business decision makers?
Who will attend
- CIOs IT Directors
- IT Managers and Heads of Departments
- Facility & Operation Managers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Network Administrators
- Purchase Managers
Event Dates and Locations:
- BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA , Sarajevo – February 21
- MALTA, Malta – March 07
- ALMATY, Kazakhstan – March 12
- TIRANA, Albania – March 21
- VIENNA, Austria – April 09
- SALZBURG, Austria – April 11
- SKOPJE, Macedonia– April 18
- SOFIA, Bulgaria – May 16
- NICOSIA, Cyprus – May 20
- MOSCOW, Russia – May 30
- LJUBLJANA, Slovenia – June 05
- PRAGUE, Czech – September 12
- BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – September 17
- ATHENS, Greece – September 20
- KIEV, Ukraine – September 25
- BUCHAREST, Romania – September 26
- BELGRADE, Serbia – October 10
- WARSAW, Poland – October 15
- ZAGREB, Croatia – October 16
- BUDAPEST, Hungary – October 17
Hope to see you there!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!