I am happy to announce the conference Big Data Week. I managed to get one free ticket, which I will give to a reader of my blog. What’s necessary for you to get the ticket:
- Share the blog post (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) and send the proof of that to me via mail
- Write a review (ideally with some pictures)
About the conference:
You are invited to attend Big Data Conference which is going to take place in London, on November 25.
This year conference’s theme is Big Data in Use: presenting innovative use cases coming from retail, advertising, publishing, IoT and gaming domains. Companies that implemented such projects will showcase their impact in the business, the benefits and the challenges, both technical and business wise.
Get your ticket now and learn from industry experts, put your existing knowledge to work and forge lasting relationships within one of the most exciting big data communities!
Why should you attend?
Confirmed speakers and themes for the 2015 lineup include:
- New business models: Exterion, Honest Caffe, Copenhagen City Exchange
- Big Data in Retail: Shop Direct, Dunnhumby, EBI Solutions
- Grow your business with machine learning: Yandex Data Factory
- How to value data: Dunnhumby, The Economist, Skimlinks, Exterion
- Data Models and Architectures: Excelian, ShopDirect, Skimlinks
- 3 Panels: Big Data in Retail, How to become a data driven company, Data Scientists & the Business
- 1 Workshop: How to become a data scientist? (Technical Track)
Your VIP ticket extra-benefits include:
- 4 Trainings – Big Data in Retail and Real time processing of data – sessions on 23, 24, 26, 27 November 23, 24, 26, 27
- 70% discount on a second conference ticket – One Day Pass
- VIP Lounge and after conference networking party access
*** A little special something for our community: the organizers are offering you an exclusive 20% off! Just use this code: CloudVane_20_Off***
Super Early Bird Tickets on sale until October 16th!
Want to find out more? Check out the Conference Website.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!